An Artsy Lewk for an Artsy Date.

Aug 4, 2017

Photos by Aidan Bradbury-Aranda
glasses: Warby Parker
necklace: unknown
jacket: gifted
jumpsuit: H&M Conscious Collection
bag: thrifted
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell 

Happiest of Fridays, fam! I don't have much to say today, except ummmm ARE YOU GUYS SEEING THIS JUMPSUIT? Ok, so it's H&M Conscious Collection from 2 years ago or so, but it's one of those items I just wanted at any cost. Actually, scratch that. Not at any cost, seeing as I hunted it down until it went on sale. You know, cha girl wants to look good, but she also doesn't have mountains of cash to spend on items - particularly ones that won't yield an incredible cost-per-wear. 






Happy Fri-yay!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP