Bows + Heels.

Mar 3, 2016

Photos by Aidan Bradbury-Aranda
earrings: Icing
top: Kardashian Kollection (via Plato's Closet)
clutch: unknown
jeans: Old Navy
shoes: H&M Divided







My favorite Romanian holiday is March 1st. As a celebration of the beginning of spring, people give each other tiny gifts with a white and red bow made of string called martisor and little snowdrops. In elementary school, it was the best day of the year- all the boys would put together money and get the girls martisoare. There was no discrimination or crush-based gift giving; every girl was equal. 

The color scheme of these photographs reminds me of the holiday. Although there's no red in sight, the white top and green background scream 'snowdrops' and 'spring.' And with the coming of this new season, my soul is ready to celebrate.

So far, by celebrate, I mean take new photos for my LinkedIn. I'm ready to take the LA full-time employment marketplace by storm, and what better way to start than with a fresh and crisp LinkedIn update? This look made me feel like myself again- comfortable, at ease, a bit girly. My boyfriend described this look as cute but edgy (because of the see-through material) and as far as my style goes, that's probably the best descriptor. Although I've been trying to avoid looking any younger than I am, I can't help but be drawn to girly prints and silhouettes- the edginess just balances them out so perfectly. And okay, I know I'm wearing a Kardashian Kollection top, but how cute is it?!? Gotta give credit where credit is due.

Happy spring, y'all! May it be filled with joy and inspiration and cute little bunnies! Thank you for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP