Flowy + Flowery.

Apr 12, 2016

Photos by Aidan Bradbury-Aranda
earrings: Jewelry Box
blazer: Max Rave
necklace: garage sale
bag: Rebecca Minkoff (via Crossroads Trading Co.)
dress: Crossroads Trading Co.
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell (via Crossroads Trading Co.)







Lately, I've been living for the thin layers of spring. Those warm days where it's not too hot, not too cold, all you need is a light jacket. Any Miss Congeniality lovers out there? No?!? 

This outfit is the epitome of the weather - flowers? Check. Springy pastels? Check. Flowy? Check check check. It's also one of those looks where I got lazy with mixing different retailers and just kind of went with all the stuff I bought from work in the past month. Maybe I should get out of the house and discover other stores? Who knows!

All I know is that if I wanted to dress up as Spring for Halloween, I'd slap this look on and call it a day. 

Happy almost mid-April folks! Party on. 

1 comment :

  1. GIRL, YOU DREAMY AF IN THESE FLORALS AND SURROUNDED BY FLOWERS. Seriously loving everything about this look.

    Also, Miss Congeniality was everything to me when I was younger. On April 25th I will be wearing all the thin layers and light jackets, haha.

    JennifHsieh

    ReplyDelete

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP