Orange Lips + Flowy Dress.

Sep 14, 2016


Yesterday I came across the one gloomy summer day LA had to offer in a while. Yes, summer - I refuse to attribute any type of fall qualities to this city. Palm trees + sunshine + 30 minutes to get to the beach = eternal disavowal for any season other than summer. 

Back to the story, though - gloomy day in LA, ladies and gents! Normally, such a day would immediately scream Netflix marathon, but I suppose errand running was the next best thing. My favorite way to take on a cloudy sky is a bright color (what's new?!?), but this time around I just couldn't decide on one.

So here it is, my look of the day, featuring four different bright hues and somehow not looking like a mini pack of Crayolas. I  would call that a win. The fact that my shoes + dress came in at a combined price of under $10 ($4 dress on clearance + $5 thrifted shoes)? The ultimate win! 
 Photos by Aidan Bradbury-Aranda
earrings: unknown
jacket: Dolled Up
dress: Charlotte Russe
bag: Aldo
shoes: Cynthia Vincent for Target (thrifted)






Thank you for stopping by! :)


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP