Outfit: Lacy Red Top + Wedges.

Nov 7, 2014


Photos by Leo Petriu
earrings: Charlotte Russe
top: thrifted
bag: thrifted
jeans: Old Navy
wedges: Mossimo @ Target

Hi, everybody! It's been a while. But now that I'm done with mad amounts of school work, I'm finally back at this blogging business. For now, just a short post- my parents came to visit last weekend, and I got my little mini me to take a couple of photos. He wasn't doing very well, hence my mid eye-roll caught in the second photo.

I'm so excited to be done with the most difficult part of my semester (and my entire undergraduate career, for that matter), and be able to take some time off and focus on my passions (namely blogging and Law and Order: SVU marathons). 

I've already registered for classes next semester, and I can't wait to have time to get more involved on campus- I'm done with classes and work by 4 p.m. every day! I'm going to be finishing my required classes next semester, so I'll only need some electives, and then bam! Hello, December '15 graduation! 

I suppose what I'm trying to say is that I'm doing real swell right now, and I truly hope you are as well!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP