Lifestyle: Surfer/Mermaid Waves Tutorial.

Feb 4, 2015


Good evening, everyone! 

Today I've got a quick method for curling hair and getting a beachy vibe up on the YouTube channel (which I'm hard at work on, so if you're interested, don't forget to subscribe). 

I'm going to admit, I sort of cheated on this look and did it on second day hair because I found myself with some extra time on my hands. I was just too eager to share this look with you!

But styled on just washed hair, this look is the bomb [dot] com and lasts forever! The first time I tried this method was my freshman year and I went 3 days without washing my hair (you say gross, I say healthy) or having to style it. It was perfect for on the go!

Thank you so much for stopping by and any constructive criticism is always much appreciated!

2 comments :

  1. amazing blog, beautiful pictures and nice template :)

    www.agabierko.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP