Outfit: Vacation Maxi + Flip Flops.

Feb 11, 2015





Photos by Fernanda Teixeira
earrings: gifted
dress: Peter Som for Kohl's
backpack: PacSun
bracelet: TJ Maxx
flip flops: LC Lauren Conrad

Good evening, party people!

Just wanted to quickly stop by tonight and introduce you to two amazing items in my closet that I am really happy to be owning.

First of all, there is the Peter Som dress from his Kohl's collection. Well, this thing was expensive to begin with. Every single time I would go into Kohl's, I'd be eyeing this thing like it was the most massive Nutella crepe on the planet. Want. Need. Can't justify spending over $50 on a maxi dress.

And then sale season came around, and I found my precious. It was the last one left, and it was an XS, but I'm so glad I took it for a test drive. Much to my surprise, it was a great fit. I can't remember exactly what the end price was- definitely under $20, maybe under $15.

The second item I'm absolutely in love with is this bracelet I purchased over the summer at TJ Maxx. I'm a sucker for nautical items and they were carrying the cutest nautical themed costume jewelry, so I just had to indulge!

The weather has been super nice these past couple of days, so I'm taking advantage of all my maxi dresses- so perfect for getting through my school and work-filled day!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

10 comments :

  1. That dress is so flattering! I love it!
    You look gorgeous!

    xoxo Colli || TOBEYOUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress looks fantastic on you! I really love print on it, so cute. I also totally wish I had that bracelet in my closet! haha

    Katie
    http://www.theaisleofstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Katie! The bracelet is one of my favorite TJ Maxx finds <3

      Delete
  3. I am so jealous you can already wear maxi dresses!! I absolutely love the print of yours :) Can't wait to wear spring/summer clothing again!

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Christina! I am so relieved that I can finally bust out my spring clothes- I hate winter!

      Delete
  4. $15 or $20 for that Peter Som dress? That is a steal! It's so beautiful and unique and the way it flows is absolutely stunning! You really captured the feel of the dress with the sandals and accessories.

    xoxo,
    Olivia Yuen
    La Petite Olivia
    Facebook/Bloglovin'/Twitter/Instagram/Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so excited about it! I had been eyeing it for the longest time, but couldn't justify paying $60 for it!

      Delete

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP