Outfit: Polka Dot Dress + Color Block Cardi.

Mar 25, 2015






Photos by Aidan Bradbury-Aranda
cardigan: JC Penney
necklace: Topshop
dress: Wet Seal
bag: garage sale (orig. Tommy Hilfiger)
shoes: thrifted
Hi, everyone! Today I'm sharing two of my favorite items, which happen to be old and somehow not presented on the blog as of yet. Actually, I lie. I've rocked the dress before during my first attempt to take my own blog pictures (see here). The shoes, however, I've hidden from the world very well. 
I got these while thrifting my freshman year of college, after roommate observed how 'me' they were. I love them so much that I took time to fix the heel when they got worn out! 'Tis a gesture I've only ever imitated with my maxi dresses by shortening them for a better fit. Taking time out to customize my purchases is the best way I know to show my love towards them. 
Currently I'm chilling at home for spring break after a short trip to Vegas with my roommies. With a little over a month left to go, I'm so close to summer and it's both terrifying and exciting to me! I still have so much planning to do for this summer, but everything will be worth it.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great rest of your week! 

1 comment :

  1. This is such a cute outfit!! I am loving all the colors, and I can't believe the shoes are thrifted! They're too cool haha I need to check out thrift stores more often. Great summer look!!

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP