A Girl and Her High Waisted Bikini.

Jul 31, 2017

Photos by Aidan Bradbury-Aranda
bikini: Forever 21
bodychain: Icing
skirt: H&M

Phew, it's been a long road guys, but here we are: the last batch of photos from Mexico. Since it's nearly August and the LA heatwave is in full swing, it was only appropriate to FINALLY put out a bikini look. I realize now I didn't get to document the bottoms in photo form, but if you're curious, have yourself a stalk on YouTube, where I put together a (pretty well-done, if I do say so myself) summer vacation lookbook. 

A couple of years back, Forever 21 had an identity crisis where it was really feeling the warehouse discount store look, but I'm really happy to see them back up and putting out some pretty cute stuff. I might be a bit too old to be shopping there still, but let's be real - F21 and I will probably never break up. I'm just that person: the person who graduated college before she stopped reading Seventeen Magazine. #WHOOPS

Anyway, I leave you today with these au naturel beach day pride shots. And I say pride because, believe it or not, both the boyfriend and I were under a vicious virus attack during the making of these photos (and that entire YouTube lookbook, for that matter). I guess it's comforting to know that we clean up pretty nicely even when the behind-the-scenes reel includes antibiotics, loads of fever-filled cuddles, and the occasional puke sesh? 









Thank you for being here :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP