September 12, 2012

Outfit: Nautical Maxi + Red Flower.


nautical one shoulder maxi with anchors

nautical one shoulder maxi side view

large marc ecko bag with flower

charlotte russe golden sandals
Photos by Amanda Cantrell
dress: Romanian boutique
 bag: unknown
sandals: Charlotte Russe
 flower: Chico's

This dress makes me so happy! I saw it in a really cute store full of beautiful dresses and simply had to own it. It was a bit more expensive than what I usually go for (about $50), but in the end I think it was worth it. I simply love the print and the shape. It's also a great dress for those days when your belly just doesn't want to cooperate. And of course, whenever I wear it, AWOLNATION's Sail gets stuck in my head.

Thank you for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)