Outfit: White Sweater + Skinnies.

Jan 24, 2015


Photos by Aidan Bradbury-Aranda
earrings: Icing
sweater: Wet Seal
bag: mother's
jeans: Love Culture
booties: Sketchers

Good evening, everyone! I wish I would have worn something quirkier for my trip to Austin during winter break, but the weather was so unreliable during that time that sticking with the basics seemed appropriate. 

On the upside, this was the perfect outfit to be a tourist in! It was comfy to walk in all day, and although it ended up being quite warm outside, the loose sweater allowed for air to enter freely- basically, I didn't feel like I was in a sauna. 

I had such a great day in Austin, visiting the Cathedral of Junk and the Graffiti Park. It's definitely one city that I wouldn't mind relocating to after college!

Thank you for stopping by!

20 comments :

  1. WOOW, that first photo is sooooo great!! I love it!

    xoxo Colli
    Ps. Do you like sleek or wavy hair? Win a Philips Mulitstyler, worth 100 EUR, flat iron + curling wand in 1 device!!
    Enter now here, looking forward to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to Austin but I love these shots! Such a lovely, practical yet stylish outfit!
    Also, love that peekaboo spongebob box haha :)
    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, Ada! Can't wait to read more <3
    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    Hope you're having a beautiful day! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kelly! Austin is a lovely place! I definitely recommend it!

      Delete
  3. Amazing outfit and beautiful photos, the first one is my favourite! :)

    my blog- ultradefenceless

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing earrings!
    http://fashion-soup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous look! love your sweater! you look stunning :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the perfect comfy-chic outfit!! I love the white sweater especially :) Black and white is always the way to go!!

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Christina! I agree- black and white is always a great choice!

      Delete
  7. das sind richtig schöne bilder! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes, a good basic outfit beats a quirky one. Love the sweater and well fit skinnies! :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP