Outfits: Best of 2014: Top 10 Little Brother + Boyfriend.

Jan 5, 2015


Happy 2015, everybody! I haven't been able to humor everybody with my resolutions and goals and yadda yadda,  but I'm barely getting back on track with posting now, since I've been having so much fun in 2015 (Already! This is great!).

2014 hasn't been my favorite- it wasn't especially bad- it was just there. But this time around, I rang into the new year with my favorite people, took little day trips around Texas, and spent plenty of time cuddling with my love. It's already been so much more fun than all of 2014 put together, and the hope is that it will only get better. 

As far as resolutions go, as per usual, there are little goals that I'd like to achieve. A summer internship in LA, a completed grad school application, a more fruitful year of blogging, living a healthier lifestyle, finally buying a car and a Mac- all goals that I will be taking on for the new year. The most important goal, however (which I have taken on since the very beginning of the year and it's been going swell) is to let go of expectations and just live. Possibly the toughest, but most rewarding thing I will be focusing on. 

Now, I leave you with some 2014 favorites, courtesy of my little brother and my boyfriend. Happy New Year, and here's to all the great moments to come! 


Little Brother Faves



Boyfriend Faves




Shared Faves



8 comments :

  1. I really like all of these, but I especially like the very last one. I love how boho it is! I hope you had a great New Year's :)

    -Katie
    www.theaisleofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Katie! I hope your New Year's was great!

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love that you had them pick out their favorites instead of picking your own - it also shows you what their personal tastes are. :)

    Adore that beach photo of you by the way, you're stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jen! The beach photoshoot was super fun! :)

      Delete
  3. Very nice
    would you like to follow each other ? I'll follow back after it

    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Outfits ,the one with the red Coat looks amazing :)

    Lovely Greets from Austria!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) That one is one of my favorites as well- red is one of the best colors out there :)

      Delete

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP