Outfit: Denim Jacket + Red Skinnies.

Jan 22, 2015







Photos by Aidan Bradbury-Aranda
hat: thrifted
earrings: Forever21
scarf: made by grandmother
backpack: Walmart
denim jacket: thrifted
watch: Michael Kors
sweater: Buffalo Exchange
jeans: Old Navy
booties: Sketchers

Hello, friends! Welcome to part 2 of Ada tries to do winter weather and ends up being severely under-dressed for the occasion. I'm not sure in what world I found a denim jacket to be appropriate for the under 55 Farenheit weather, but at least it looked cool with the red jeans, amIrite? 

I got this beauty on one of my $5 big brown bag thrifting adventures, which probably means its individual cost came to about 50 cents or less. I'm so happy to give it some screen time finally!

Ever since college started, I've gotten stuck in this sweatshirt/sweatpants/comfy crap rut (Especially mid-semester, when everything gets really busy. That is a sight to avoid!), but lately I've been making a conscious decision to show more of my purchases some love. And of course, there's the New Year's Resolution: less purchases, more cost-per-wear!

Lastly: this backpack is from Walmart, of all places. My mind is blown.

Double lastly: can we just take a moment to appreciate the beautiful location, though?!? I wore this out on winter break in Boerne, and, although the place was a bit seasonally confused (all of the fall colors in late December!), it was nothing short of gorgeous!

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP