Outfit: Oversize Blazer + Tulle Skater Dress.

Jan 7, 2015






Photos by Aidan Bradbury-Aranda
jewelry set: garage sale
oversize blazer: Forever 21
dress: H&M
clutch: unknown
shoes: Payless ShoeSource

Hello, everybody!

Well, here it is: the first outfit post of 2015! I have a bunch of stuff lined up for the blog this month, but I thought it would be appropriate to start off with the New Year's Eve outfit! I celebrated with my family and boyfriend at the parents' house, after realizing that the cold in Downtown San Antonio was not something we wanted to deal with- neither was trying to find a hotel room super last minute. 

Speaking of super last minute, I had no idea my 'rents would be into dressing up for the occasion, therefore this is the result of me quickly pulling out stuff from the clothes I had left at home and creating an outfit in 5 minutes. I suppose it wasn't too shabby. I got the LBD at the Hollywood H&M for (NO JOKE) 5 bucks. The catch is that it happened forever ago- remember when you could walk into a store and buy incredibly inexpensive items rather than pretending that a $15 (orig. $16.99) item is a good sale? Yeah, me neither. 

A special shoutout is in order for this garage sale'd shiny set that I've been unable to get enough of lately! Thanks for that one, mom!

And thank YOU for stopping by my blog today! :)

10 comments :

  1. Happy New Year! This is such a lovely holiday outfit. I love how you kept it classy with the simple black dress!

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blazer looks stunning on you!

    thesarcasticwasian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit! Loove the necklace!

    xoxo Colli // my blog - tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this just all goes to show that true fashion items can be timeless no matter the price or brand of the item!! Great steal, glad it's lasted you this long :)

    Elleosophy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ellen! I love it when inexpensive items end up being keepsakes :)

      Delete
  5. You are so classy! I love the blazer :)

    — Michelle | MXP STYLE

    ReplyDelete

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP