Outfit: Leggings + Neon Studs.

Jan 16, 2015





Photos by Aidan Bradbury-Aranda
earrings: Eve's
necklace: Icing
top: Self Esteem via Ross Dress for Less
leggings: Forever21
bag: Nine West
booties: LC Lauren Conrad via Kohl's 


Hi, everyone! Today I'm sharing one of my winter break outfits. I wore this for a stroll downtown with my little brother and boyfriend- a comfy little number for wandering around different stores. The earrings are one of my favorite finds- from the cheap jewelry store in Las Cruces (Eve's). I got them for a dollar and they're just precious! 

Also worth noting are the leggings, which I've been wearing an obscene amount lately (mostly because nothing else fits me after the Christmas/New Year's Eve feast). Not to worry though, now that I'm back at school I'm definitely working on that. 

Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope everyone has a happy and healthy new semester!

4 comments :

  1. Monochrome is always my favorite!! I am loving this chic look :) The earrings add such a nice pop as well!

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look black !
    http://mademoiselleperrier.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP