Outfit: The Music Festival Look.

Jun 7, 2014









Photos by Aidan Bradbury-Aranda
earrings: unknown
necklace: garage sale
bag: thrifted
kimono: Matador Mall (@CSUN)
crop top: Buffalo Exchange (originally part of a dress)
belt: Rue21
shorts: Forever 21
boots: Dollhouse @ Ross Dress for Less

Hi, everyone! Today's post is just a quick outfit I wore the other day. I'm super excited for the crop top, which is part of a Buffalo Exchange high-low dress that I repurposed into a top + skirt. The length of it was the most exciting part, as it's a more daring cut than what I'm used to, but I think/hope I managed to put this look together without looking trashy.

I can't believe I managed to wear this cardigan yet again in a versatile look- it's the one I purchased from a street vendor at my university in California with the intention of wearing it once, but I've gotten so much use out of it already! It blows my mind that something so print heavy can be reused in so many different scenarios!

Thank you so much for stopping by!




9 comments :

  1. nice kimono! love your blog from Spain! xx
    unabrujaeneldesvan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely kimono! You styled it perfectly!

    http://misspippisstyle.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute festival look! I absolutely love the print. Thanks for commenting on my post as well :)

    Best,
    Christina

    looksbylau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute outfit. I love you handbag and the fringe cardigan. :)
    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm such a huge fan of your blog! :)

      Delete

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP