Outfit: Sweater + Printed Button Down.

Dec 30, 2014








Photos by Aidan Bradbury-Aranda
coat: Forever 21
headband: unknown
earrings: Icing
watch: Michael Kors
bag: thrifted (orig. Nine West)
button down: thrifted (orig. Gap)
sweater: thrifted (orig. Old Navy)
leggings: Forever 21
sneakers: Converse

Hello, everyone! Normally I'd be a woman of many words, but I'm having too much fun cuddling and exploring with my boyfriend, who's visiting for the week! We explored a bit of downtown Boerne, TX last night, which is where these photos were taken, Such a cute little small town!

As for the outfit, I guess you could consider this to be a part of the 'thrifted' series. I've been obsessively relying on my mall clothes lately, in an effort to better fit into the college environment, I suppose. Coming home has forced me to go back to my garage sale and thrift shop roots, and I've been enjoying it quite immensely.

Thank you so much for stopping by! 

6 comments :

  1. Lovely casual outfit with a twist of glam from the earings! This is a wonderful post! Thanks for the sweet comment on my
    blog, always returning the support! Wishing you a happy new year!!


    http://thefacelessstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sweater with blouse combination! Especially the colors!

    Vintagemoniquereinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Monique! I love the colors most as well.

      Delete
  3. You look amazing ! Love the watch! :)
    Happy new year dear.
    Come and visit my blog if you want!

    xx
    www.modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gaby! Happy new year! :) Going to check out your blog now!

      Delete

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP