Lifestyle: Christmas Eve Snaps.

Dec 24, 2014













Hello, everybody! Tonight my family celebrated Christmas Eve, which is when we traditionally open presents and eat some great Romanian dishes (but the party isn't over yet- even MORE Romanian dishes coming tomorrow!).

All cuddled up in bed, I just wanted to take a second and share a few pictures from the course of the day. Santa was lovely this year and brought me my first big girl watch! I've been craving a Michael Kors for SUCH a long time, but as with most things, could not justify the purchase. 

I also received the Naked2 Basics palette which was mostly my parents Santa being unable to tell the difference between the regular palette and the basics one. My mom seemed pretty bummed when I brought this to her attention. Sorry, mom! I promise I'll use it- I know your heart is in the right place!

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas Eve alongside their favorite people! Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

9 comments :

  1. Merry Christmas, dear!
    I am following your blog. Hope you will follow back. xxx Keep in touch
    BeautyDrugs new blog post click & comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great watches dear :D

    http://putrivalentinalim.blogspot.com/2014/12/christmas-is-doing-little-something.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Happy holidays to you as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable photos! You have a new follower on bloglovin ★
    LUSCIOUS STYLE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Craciun fericit, draga mea <3 sper ca ati petrecut minunat (Leo pare super fericit). E superb ceasul, si eu imi doresc unul MK (si geanta, nah), dar mai astept :D sa le folosesti cu placere. Apropo de mica greseala a mamicii, o sa-ti placa si asta, sunt sigura, eu am Naked 1 si 3, sunt cele mai folosite farduri ale mele. Te pup!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc, iubita :* Sarbatori fericite! Si eu vreau geanta de la MK, dar astept pana ma simt asa mai in bani. Am folosit deja fardul si imi place foarte mult. Acum o sa incep sa le achizitionez si pe cele mari, incet incet.

      Delete

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP