Outfit: Black One-Piece and Ombre Shorts.

Jul 11, 2014





Photos by Aidan Bradbury-Aranda
sunnies: Kenneth Cole Reaction @ TJ Maxx
body chain: DIY
bathing suit: Calvin Klein @ Ross Dress for Less
shorts: Decree @ JC Penney

Hi, everyone! 

I'm excited to bring you guys my first-ever swimsuit post! I feel that a lot of people are under the impression that bikinis are the only way bathing suits can fall into 'hot' territory, but I'm here to argue on behalf of the good ol' one-piece. 

I'm team bikini at heart (you get a better tan, you don't feel like you're wearing too much, etc), but this trip was all about the understated flirty look (didn't want to overdo it with boyfriend's parents present, ya know?)! Hint: my bikini collection involves items that are appropriate for A. college pool parties, or B. a couples' getaway. 

Anyway, a classic black one-piece with a whole lotta cleavage is a whole lotta timeless on its own. Add current, trendy pieces like a simple body chain and ombre shorts, and you've got yourself a beach bombshell outfit! Switch the shorts with a pastel skater skirt, add a headscarf, and the entire vibe changes! The little black one-piece is definitely a worthy summer investment! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP