Outfit: Peter Pan Collars and Ombre Shorts.

Jul 4, 2014







Photos by Aidan Bradbury-Aranda
sunglasses: Kenneth Cole Reaction @ TJ Maxx
earrings: Rue21
necklace: thrifted
top: Princess Vera Wang @ Kohl's
bralette (underneath): Rue21
bag: thrifted
shorts: Decree @ JC Penney
sandals: Merona @ Target

Disclaimer: I fully understand my party pooper status as a result of not posting a patriotic outfit for the 4th of July.

The thing is, I don't want to lie to you guys. I don't just get dressed, post on the blog, and change clothes. Everything I've ever posted has been me getting dressed up for the day- and staying that way. 

I had the perfect patriotic look in mind for today- a cute blue & white striped crop top and a full, red skirt. But the truth is I'm not feeling it. I will be going out later in the day, but my outfit will be flowery and summer colored. I guess I'm doing the style blogging thing wrong, but it's just my way of maintaining my integrity- and I just wanted to share that with everyone reading! 

That said, I love patriotic gear, and the red-white-blue color scheme is one of my favorites, so I'll be rocking it at the randomest of times!

Now, about the outfit I'm actually wearing- I've been eyeing this top for at least a year, and it finally went on sale at Kohl's for about $11. But here comes the happy part- I had a $10 off coupon for Kohl's and managed to get this top for less than $2 with tax!!! Is that a great deal or is that a great deal? Definitely my type of shopping experience!

Thanks for stopping by, and have the happiest, most firework-filled 4th of July!

4 comments :

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP