Outfit: Colorful Oversized Sweater.

Jan 15, 2014





Photos by Aidan Bradbury-Aranda
headband- unknown
earrings- unknown
necklace- Icing by Claire's
bag- New York and Co.
jacket- thrifted
sweater- thrifted
leggings- Body Basics
boots- Jasmin (Ross Dress for Less) 

While decluttering my closet over winter break, I was thrilled to find my thrifted, oversized granny sweater! It is one of those purchases that I never got around to wearing, mostly because I've been lucky to deal with warm climates recently.

Since northern New Mexico doesn't have the most swoon-worthy weather (at least in my humble opinion), knitwear was a must. Brightly colored sweaters should be a must, especially during those months when everybody seems to be getting the winter blues. This particular piece happens to have it all- it's fun, warm, and cuddly. It's clothing like this that makes the winter months more bearable for my summer loving, beach bum self!

Thank you so much for stopping by :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP