Outfit: Tulle Dress + Casual Jacket.

Nov 12, 2013




Photos by Aidan Bradbury-Aranda
pearl set (necklace and bracelet): mother's
earrings: Charlotte Russe
faux leather jacket: Rue 21
dress: Wet Seal
bag: mother's
ballet flats: Las Vegas boutique

This past weekend was filled with lots of cuddling and lots of Nutella, so, it was basically filled with everything good in the world. To our surprise, though, this stunning lad and I managed to somehow leave behind a cozy bed filled with blankets and get all prim and proper for a night out in Hollywood.

We were originally supposed to dress up as Jay Gatsby and Daisy Buchanan for Halloween, but we ended up not going out that weekend. So to make up for it, we went big for an AFI Fest movie screening. We actually didn't end up seeing the movie we had planned to, but what we DID see was so great! Breathe In will be in theaters starting March 2014 and it is SO worth the ticket, no matter what the IMDB rating says. It's by the same team that put together Like Crazy, another movie that I strongly recommend. Cried like a little baby throughout both of them, so if you like drama, you're in for a real treat with those two!

In terms of outfit choice, the dress was the cheapest, most Daisy-like thing I could find at the mall. I had originally purchased it more out of necessity than anything else, but I've fallen in love with the tutu bottom and sparkly top combination. Wearing it has made me feel like a true princess :). The jacket and bag were completely unplanned parts of the outfit, as I needed to fit a huge camera in my bag and the jacket was the only one I had brought with me for the entire weekend. In the end I was digging it aesthetically and I was super warm, too, so no complaints there!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

And remember, come March, you should be all over Breathe In.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP