Outfit: Red Velvet Crop Top.

Feb 25, 2014




Photos by Aidan Bradbury-Aranda
earrings: unknown
necklace: Rue 21
crop top: Derek Heart (thrifted)
skirt: Wet Seal
boots: Charlotte Russe
bag: thrifted

I wore this outfit for an old town chocolate-filled date with my boyfriend when he came to visit during Valentine's weekend. I'm such a huge fan of this outfit, and on the day of, wearing it felt great! Looking back on the pictures, however, just feels disappointing.

Maybe it's the weather, maybe it's just me, but this past week and then some has been a continuous letdown. I wake up even more tired than when I go to bed. I burn my scalp every day in the shower because the water is always too hot. I stare at computer screens all day. I put off going to the gym. I eat one too many chocolate chip cookies. I repeat. I digress.

I think at some point I was just going to mention looking at those pictures, not seeing myself, and craving the memories of the year before. I miss the feeling of novelty and strength that came with being a freshman, with being able to be where I wanted to be, when I wanted to be there, with absorbing new knowledge every day. Now it's all routine, a constant funk that I can't seem to get out of.

There are two main things that bring joy to my life as a student these days- going to work and posting on this blog. I wish there would be someone willing to photograph me every day, so that I could post all the time. I wish I could vent about life and clothes and school and accessories and all these other things that most people probably don't care much about. The beautiful thing, though, is that I don't have to worry about what others care about because this is my little corner of the internet. I don't think this ramble is going anywhere, so I might as well stop here. Hopefully there's better days ahead!

Thank you so much for stopping by :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP