Outfit: Vintage Denim Jacket and Jeggings.

Feb 4, 2014








Photos by Laura DeMouche
beanie- Wet Seal
earrings- Forever 21
necklace- Rue21
scarf- unknown
denim jacket- thrifted (Jordache) 
baseball tee- Disney
backpack- Icing by Claire's
cami (underneath)- Blu Chic
jeggings- Savage Art
wedges- Dolce Vita 

Ever since I purchased this denim jacket at my local thrift store, I knew that it would eventually have its moment- it was just a matter of when. At least two years have passed since it's been laying around in my closet, constantly avoided in favor of newly bought girly silhouette coats and blazers. This winter, however, it's been one of my go-to's. I love its effortlessly 90's vibe and the vintage edge it brings to my style.

Lately I've been trying to pinpoint what my outfit choices are becoming, and I've come to the conclusion that my style is leaning towards girly with a dash of edge. I'm always into pink, and purple, and brights in general, but I enjoy accessorizing with studs, massive hats, and 90's denim. That being said, I have been toying with the idea of changing the name of my blog to something that better represents my niche. So, pretty soon, I believe you'll have a revamped blog going by the name of "Curvy with a Dash of Edge". I will explain my choice later on in the week, as I decide whether I truly want to change the blog's name. Until then, however, I leave you with this comfy, casual, girly-edgy outfit.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP