Outfit: Black Maxi + Traditional Jewelry.

Jul 22, 2015


The Outfit
Photos by Aidan Bradbury-Aranda
earrings: LA Arts District Co-op
necklace: Romania
bracelet: Romania
bag: Sole Society
dress: Charlotte Russe
shoes: Nine West via Plato's Closet



The Details




The Story

The first thing my roommate said when I walked out of the fitting room wearing this dress was "If I was a guy, I'd totally take you out." Her reaction seemed incredibly sincere, so I was (and continue to be) pretty sold. Simplicity will always be my number one choice, and this dress lets me bask in plenty of it (while feeling fresh in the raging hot weather).

This dress is perfection because it's just so easy to switch up its vibe. For this look, some traditional Romanian jewelry and gorgeous long earrings are everything I need.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP