Outfit: Greek Maxi + Statement Necklace.

Oct 4, 2012



Photos by Amanda Cantrell
dress- Forever21
necklace- thrifted
shoes- Xhilaration

This dress is my prized possession! It's originally a Forever 21 dress, but I bought it at Plato's Closet for $10. It's perfect for those days when you don't want to actively try to find a good outfit. Usually maxi dresses in general are perfect for those days. Slip on a dress, put on a pair of generic wedges and there you have it! Bonus: if you do wear a maxi dress with wedges, it adds to your height! And I, for one, absolutely love looking tall :)

Thank you for stopping by!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP