Cashmere Sweater + Denim Skirt.

Dec 21, 2015


The Outfit
Photos by Leo Petriu
earrings: gifted
sweater: 360 Cashmere (via Crossroads Trading Co.)
jacket: Crossroads Trading Co. 
bag: Sole Society
skirt: Charlotte Russe
tights: unknown
boots: Crossroads Trading Co. 

The Details



The Story

Few things compare to the way I feel when I put on a bright red item like this gorgeous sweater. Bonus points if it's something soft and cozy (LIKE THIS SWEATER). It's been so lovely these past few days. There was actually no need for the jacket, and earlier in the day I even walked around wearing a T-shirt. I don't really know what this 'December' is. 

On a less lovely note, I feel like I'm coming down with something, which is very unfortunate around Christmas. This semester has just been constant sickness, so I really need to start taking better care of myself overall.

Maybe that should start with some sleep.

Good night, and thank you for stopping by! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP