Metallic Dress + Sporty Jacket.

Dec 24, 2015


The Outfit
Photos by Leo Petriu
earrings: unknown
bag: Sole Society
jacket: Adidas (via Crossroads Trading Co.)
dress: Wet Seal
shoes: H&M


The Details



The Story
Merry Christmas Eve day, everyone! I was going to post this last night, but after some good ol'fashioned cable TV, I just faceplanted in bed. There's not much to say about this look, really. My family does this thing where everything is very urgent and quick, so there's rarely any time to put thought into outfits - not to mention everything I own is in boxes currently, so gotta make due with what I have.

I figured metallics would be festive, but didn't want to take everything too seriously - hence the sporty jacket.  
That's about it for the day. Have a Merry Christmas with your family and friends! 

1 comment :

  1. This is the perfect holiday look! I love the metallic dress. :) I hope you had a very merry Christmas!

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP