Work|Play: The Printed Blouse.

Oct 3, 2016


Greetings, friends! It blows my mind that October is with us already. I'm still wearing tank tops on a daily basis so taking the calendar seriously is a bit difficult. Things have been running a bit slowly on the blog lately, but it's good to be back for a hot second. This project is such an accurate representation of my life and where it's at - full of colorful posts when I'm feeling inspired and having a jolly time, and sometimes quiet when life gets rough or very busy. Recently, it's just been very busy as I figure out my place in the world (and tune in to all the new seasons of my favorite fall shows - ooops!). 

I've also been taking a lot of time to put myself out there professionally within LA, which has been equal parts challenging and rewarding. Today's post looks at an outfit I wore during one of these outings and how I transformed it for the post-work portion of my day. Thankfully, the weather allows for minimal layers, so switching out bottoms wasn't too involved - had my trusty black shorts in my bag, unbuttoned a bit to show off my cute bustier and voila! 
 Photos by Aidan Bradbury-Aranda
sunglasses: Warby Parker
necklace: TJ Maxx
blouse: Joe Fresh 
skirt: Blaque Label 
bag: DKNY
shoes: Nine West
top (underneath): Tobi
shorts: H&M








Thank you the mostest for stopping by <3

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP