Outfit: Oversized Blazer + Printed Shorts.

Nov 9, 2012




Photos by Amanda Cantrell
necklace: Icing by Claire's
 top: Charlotte Russe
shorts: Wet Seal
shoes: Plato's Closet
jacket/blazer: Forever 21

Though I don't think I live in the most fascinating of places, one thing I do appreciate about Southern New Mexico is getting to wear shorts and spaghetti straps in November, when everyone I know back North is bundling up in 3 layers of sweaters and scarves. Sadly, it's beginning to feel like fall here as well, but here is my last true summer outfit before the season of slouch begins.

Thank you for stopping by!



1 comment :

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP