Outfit: Loose Tee + Boyfriend Jeans.

Aug 29, 2015


The Outfit
Photos by Aidan Bradbury-Aranda
earring 1 (long): LA Arts District Co-op
earring 2: unknown
top: Crossroads Trading Co.
necklaces: Charlotte Russe
bag: thrifted
jeans: Old Navy
shoes: Nine West (via Ross Dress for Less)

The Details





The Story
Over the summer, I've accumulated an entire collection of deep blues, with this interestingly cut T-shirt as one of the main pieces. Fast forward to now and this lovely shirt relocated to my mother's closet (she was enthusiastic, so I gave in), but the photos of this comfy boyfriend jeans pairing remain. 
To be honest, I struggled with posting these. Blogging, particularly of the personal style variety, tends to show people as their best selves, from their best angles, under their best lighting. For me, these photos are none of the above. 
Half the time I have to remind myself that I'm not trying to fit into this mold. I blog because I love to write, photograph, document, and inspire. I have to remind myself that my intention is to be real and approachable, not airbrushed and unrealistic. 
To those that are giving up hope, I assure you that quirkiness is alive and well and I will continue to check myself and make sure I have a healthy dose of it. As should you. After all, the world would be a boring place if we had perfect hair every single day, right? 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP