Outfit: Bright Top + Cutoffs.

Aug 14, 2015


The Outfit 

Photos by Aidan Bradbury-Aranda
earrings: garage sale
top: Charlotte Russe
shorts: Forever 21
bag: Sole Society
bracelets: gifted by mom
shoes: Nine West via Ross Dress for Less




The Details






The Story

Hey, friends! Forgive my inability to be coherent, but I'm way too tired. Here's a little candid moment in my life for ya- putting off everything until midnight the night before driving back to school, then further procrastinating by doing a blog post. Story of my life.

This is probably the only post of the summer where I'm not wearing an item I got at Crossroads and it's quite surprising, I was planning on doing a mega haul video with everything I purchased while working there, but for my sanity (and so I don't give my parents concrete evidence of how much stuff I purchased), I won't. 

Shoutout to the earrings for making it on here two posts in a row. These were really an acquired taste for me. They seemed like a bit too much at first, but I can never resist a super deep hue. Also they remind me of a dress made out of Hallmark cards that I saw on Project Runway the other night. Anyone else know what I'm talking about?

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP