Outfit: Red Boots + Animal Print.

Dec 15, 2012

Photo by Ionela Petriu
headband and scarf: unknown/most likely thrifted
bag: Red by Marc Ecko
sweater:  Buffalo Exchange
jeans: OP (from Walmart)
boots: Charlotte Russe
jacket: Rue 21

Well, it's definitely been a while since I've come around these parts of the internet, and I'm beyond glad to be back! These past few weeks have been incredibly stressful, with finals, and the thought of having to go back home for an entire month, and just a whole bunch of stuff, including a lack of motivation to dress as I normally would. Sadly, I can now say I am a college student. I have entered the sweatshirt/pajama pants/sweatpants community. I promise I still try to make it look fashionable, but it has definitely been a bit scary for me. No matter though! I am now back, and, with a month-long winter break ahead of me, you are definitely going to be seeing a lot more of this girl around the blogosphere :)

Today was my second day back, and I went shopping with my parents. The outcome was severely disappointing, as I only purchased one item (sequin skirt for about $5 at Wet Seal...I'd call it a good deal, yes), but there's bound to be more shopping trips throughout the month, so I'm not too worried.

Meanwhile, I leave you with my first winter outfit in ages! I purchased this faux fur leopard print jacket last year for about $10 at Rue 21, and it has always seemed a bit too daring for my taste. Today, however, I took a chance and decided to keep everything else relatively neutral. I still wanted a pop of color, present here in the form of my newly purchased Charlotte Russe cowboy booties (Cyber Monday steal!!!). Overall, I'm pretty happy with the way this look turned out. It was comfy and cozy and great for the cold weather without being too puffy.

Stay tuned! There will definitely be more to come soon :)

Thank you for stopping by!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP