Outfit: The Boyfriend Look.

May 30, 2014






Photos by Aidan Bradbury-Aranda
earrings: gifted
bracelets: unknown
necklace: Rue 21
baseball top: Aeropostale
belt: thrifted
boyfriend jeans: Aeropostale @ Plato's Closet
sneakers: Graceland @ Deichmann
bag: thrifted (orig. Ralph Lauren)

I've never been a fan of mixing TOO many relaxed/rugged-looking pieces, but for comfort (and not shaving)'s sake, I decided to give it a go for today's outfit. I find that Aeropostale has a great selection of all things relaxed and cute! I purchased this baseball top last year, for somewhere around $10, I believe, and it's been a great go-to for those I'm-lazy-but-I-still-wanna-look-sort-of-girly days. The boyfriend jeans are a closet staple, always ready to be dressed up or down. I'm particularly fond of my $2 Rue 21 necklace, which can be worn with SO MANY COLORS, it's a bit insane. Rue 21 always has some great costume jewelry finds for about $2-5 when on sale, and I find that, if cared for, they can last at least two years. Definitely something to check out if you're in the habit of overspending on costume jewelry!

Thank you so much for stopping by!


4 comments :

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP