Outfit: Off-duty Casual.

May 16, 2014



Photos by Ionela Petriu
earrings: unknown
ring: unknown
blazer: Rave
bag: Romania
t-shirt: thrifted (originally Gap)
jeans: LC Lauren Conrad
sneakers: Converse

To jump right into this post- I don't believe the pictures do this look justice. It's just so quintessentially off-duty and casual, and so misrepresented by the background and color choices, and I'm actually pretty upset by that. Alas, I wanted to share it with everybody, so here it is. 

Being home for summer is a bit of a drag because there's nothing to dress up for. I come from the land of socks and sandals and Starbucks as the main town attraction, so you can only imagine. I actually dragged myself out of the house today and had somewhat of a social life (partially at Starbucks, of course), so what better way to approach small town social gatherings than with comfy sneakers and basically the comfiest, most perfect thrifted T-shirt ever? (Thanks mom!)

Speaking of thanking mothers, if you've been following my impure thoughts about my mother's bag rants, you will be pleased to know that they are now a thing of the past because.... I've defeated the matriarchy. I am now the proud owner of best oversize basic bag ever! I'll (legally) drink to that!

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP