Nike Mesh T-Shirt + Bodycon Skirt.

Aug 31, 2016


Hello and welcome to the deep corners of the personal style Internetosphere. On today's show, we have a very special guest - a suuuuuuper airy and comfortable black mesh Nike crop top. Phew, that was a mouthful! 

Let's just discuss this baby for a second - I purchased it on a whim, one of those "I've been at work for 8 hours so it's time to treat myself" purchases that I could have lived without, but could I have really? Here's the thing about me and summer. Sometimes sleeveless tops just won't do it for a reason or another, but T-shirts seem too prone to pit stains. Well, this shirt is the sweet spot. If I'm feeling sleeves but don't want to commit to that awful pit dampness all day, this is my go-to. 

Not only is it the most breezy thing I own, but it's also perfect to experiment on with a variety of accessories. Today I went with a bit of a girly vibe, but I can see myself rocking it with some joggers for a more casual look, or even hitting some happy hours by adding a sequin skirt! The possibilities are endless. 
how-to-style-sporty-t-shirt-girly-2
Photos by Aidan Bradbury-Aranda
earrings: gifted by mom
sunglasses: Warby Parker
necklace: handmade by my cousin
shirt: Nike (via Crossroads Trading Co.)
skirt: New York & Co.
bag: Zara Basic (via Crossroads Trading Co.)
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell (via Crossroads Trading Co.) 
how-to-style-sporty-t-shirt-girly-3

how-to-style-sporty-t-shirt-girly-1

zara-basic-red-backpack-1

flower-statement-earrings

handmade-turquoise-necklace

jeffrey-campbell-wedge-sandals

zara-basic-red-backpack-2

nike-black-mesh-cropped-tee


Thank you the absolute most for stopping by! 

1 comment :

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP