Cropped Flares + Red Peplum.

Aug 6, 2016

Photos by Aidan Bradbury-Aranda
sunglasses: Warby Parker
choker: gifted from Romania
bag: Zara (via Crossroads Trading Co.)
top: Material Girl (via Crossroads Trading Co.)
jeans: H&M
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell (via Crossroads Trading Co.)






Hi friends!

Just a quickie post for tonight - time is scarce, but I really wanted to share this look. Cropped flares are one of the trendiest jean styles this summer/fall, and I figured I'd give them a try. Found this pretty pair at H&M for 5 bucks and took it as a sign from the style gods. How do you think I did?

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP