Printed Bomber Jacket + Cobalt Blue Mini.

Aug 24, 2016


Ah, bomber jackets - the gift that keeps on giving season after season. If there's one piece of outwear that LA ladies can go to time and time again and get functionality out of, this is it. As late August creeps around, the temperature is a perfect sunny with a breeze during daytime - getting just a tad brisk as darkness begins to rise. Enter the bomber jacket trend, light and effortless, but perfect for any occasion. 

As you might have guessed by now, I live for colorful summer outfits, but solids can quickly spark boredom if it isn't for the added interest of accessories. At the end of the day, does a good outwear number count as a piece of clothing? I find it sharing the podium with an eccentric bag or a sturdy pair of shoes, as an outfit enhancer. 

This little floral number has been my go-to accessory for the colder nights, and contrary to my expectations of low versatility, it goes with a lot of the items in my closet and makes for an interesting look (see my favorite outfit ever featuring the jacket: here). 

I tried finding this baby on the Forever 21 website, but no luck. Check out the other awesome inexpensive options available, though. I miiiight have to go snag a couple of these soon... 

What are your feelings on the bomber jacket trend? What other types of outwear are you digging for the upcoming season? 

Photos by Aidan Bradbury-Aranda
earrings: Forever 21
jacket: Forever 21 (via Crossroads Trading Co.)
dress: Charlotte Russe
bag: Zara (via Crossroads Trading Co.)
booties: Madewell (via Crossroads Trading Co.)








Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP